Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fall Beginnings

Hello blog world, it's good to finally be a part of all of this cyber journaling. But before I overstay my initial welcome, let me introduce myself:


My name is Kaitlin. A small portion of friends know me as Kat, which is where the blog name comes from. Aside from that, I have become really into fashion over the years, especially in high school when I decided jeans and a sweatshirt weren't going to be my every day wardrobe (but let's be honest, sometimes we need those comfier days). As far as clothes, I love going thrifting and finding great pieces that are inexpensive, but still fashionable. I'm a firm believer in comfy sweaters, socks and boots, layers, and dresses on dresses on dresses. I'm overly obsessed with prints, but have realized as of late that simplicity in style is easier than you think. As far as other things about me, I love music, attending concerts, sharing songs with friends, and singing in choir. According to old photos of me, I've always been a diva soprano. I work at a church camp in the summers and love kids and meeting new people. Coffee and vintage things are some of my favorite things. 



And now, here are the beginnings of the Consignment Kat. I'm excited to go through this journey with all of you, show you how to buy smart (and inexpensive), and perhaps even inspire you in your own fashionable lives. 







No comments:

Post a Comment