Friday, September 12, 2014

It's Finally Friday

And the weekend is here, thank goodness! Friday has been a long time coming. I'm looking forward to having some time to hang out, go to work, catch up on sleep and homework and mentally prepare for next week. I hope that all of you aren't feeling overwhelmed yet-always take time to take care of yourself and ask for what you need:) 

Today, I decided I needed even more layers (it was 46 out, after all). Here are my layers on layers. Also, I'm a member of Willard Sorority and we have our fall formal tonight, so keep your eyes open for pictures of how to work with a 20s style dress later this weekend:)


Boots: $35, Charlotte Russe
Socks: $12 for a three pack, Target
Leggings: $12, Target
Dress: $13, Forever 21


Ring: Free, gift from my mom (bought at an art festival when she was young)
Sweater (cowl neck): $10, Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Handmade by me! (arm-knitted)
Jacket: $12, Gap Kids (thrifted from the girls 14 section at Lily Pads)
[I layered my sweater over my dress for extra warmth today and then piled on a scarf and jacket]

Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend and stay safe:)


No comments:

Post a Comment