Monday, September 15, 2014

Floral Frocks 'A Plenty

I'm convinced that everyone should have at least one floral print item in their closets. So here is an ode to all things floral and the many reasons why I can't get enough:

1. Treat them as a neutral: florals go great with fall because they brighten up the brown leaf landscape, but they go with basically everything.

2. Accessibility: so many things are floral printed these days, it's easy to find things. From backpacks, to sneakers, to shirts, every girl and guy alike can rock the florals.

3. Matchable: did I mention that they go with almost everything? I'm a firm believer in prints and mixing/matching them, so never run from the opportunity to wear stripes or polka dots with florals.

4. Brightener: because there are so many colors going on, you can match almost anything with floral print. Even if the specific color isn't in the print, chances are, it's neutral enough to be paired together.

5. Matchable: did I mention that they go with everything? Seriously though, treat yourself to a floral print skirt or something. I invested in one from H&M in high school during a trip to Chicago and only spent $10 on it. Also, I wear it ALL the time, cos it's just so dang versatile.


Sweater: $15, Target
Necklace: $12, Forever 21
Dress: $25, Target
Belt: Free, came with skirt from Target
{Long story short, never underestimate Target}

I want to hear from you guys, so comment with what your favorite things to wear!
Also, I'm going to be doing something new on the blog where I feature some lovely friends of mine that thrift or look for cute, inexpensive clothing. Today's post will be dedicated to the stylings of my best friend Katrina [K. Pierce, Miss Fierce]


Scarf: $12
Dress: $6, H&M
Other details unknown

Keep your eyes peeled for more updates coming soon:)





No comments:

Post a Comment