Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wonderful Weather

Let's just all take a second to reflect on how fantastic the weather was today. It was beyond amazing; I even worked in some time to go on a night run with my baby Tarah. Yay, music major making strides towards health! Anyways, today I'm featuring my GORGEOUS sister because 1) I miss her, 2) she's all the way in Indiana, 3) I miss her, and 4) she's beautiful. She sent me a text with these pictures today saying that she was channeling her inner Audrey Hepburn and I think she nailed it. Her new hair cut is so mod, I can't even handle it. So here's her and my outfit of the day!


Dress: Modcloth
Sweater: Thrifted from a consignment store


 [Same as above]


Sunglasses: $12, Target
Scarf: Free, from my mother
Sweater: $15, Target
Dress: $10, Body Central

No comments:

Post a Comment