Saturday, September 27, 2014

Vega

Last night I went to see AZP and Desert Noises at Vega. It was easily one of the best concerts I've ever been to. My friend Sophie and I showed up late and found out AZP wasn't playing, but two other local openers, Blet and Oketo were going to play before DN. I didn't care for Blet, but I now have a love affair with Oketo. Those boys were SO stylish and great musicians. They were all under 21 as well, so I was more than impressed. Desert Noises finally came on at midnight and I was standing at the edge of the stage. Words cannot describe how fantastic they were. They played an hour and a half long set and then we all cheered for an encore. They ran back on stage and started playing Dime in my Pocket. They also pulled us up on stage with them to dance. My life was literally MADE. I haven't had this good of a Friday in a long time. Here are pictures from the concert!

[Desert Noises]





 

[Oketo] 



No comments:

Post a Comment